Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Nooooooooooooo! Update: Had the Pins Out woohooo!!

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 11 months ago
- My blog
hope it goes ok hun. im happy to see a piccy but everyone does call me morbid cause i like looking at things like that lol. was fascinated by james' pin Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 10 months ago
I could put it up in the photo threads with a warning, like don't look if you're squeamish hehe!!

I stubbed them yesterday, so some of the clippy things on the end have been pushed sideways, although nothings moved inside but they stung for a good 10 mins after Sad Face I think I'll be getting a bit of a telling off for that when I go back to the unit to have them out Embarassed

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh no, i bet it stung like mad hun! I also think a photo would be fine if you warn people in the title not to look if they are sqeamish. I am a bit like stacey. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
2 days to go and they're out WOOOHOOO!!!

Lol sorry I just can't wait for them to be out Embarassed Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
i had the pins out today. They just literally pulled them straight out. my 2 littlest toes hurt sooo much Crying They bled and everything. I can't put my old trainer on because they've actually moulded to my old foot shape and now since they are pretty much square IYSWIM, they are too small!!

I've found some of Mart's trainers that fit Ok, the hospital want me to wear trainers for most of the day until I go to bed just to get used to it again. I'm going to treat myself in the January sales though and buy myself some new shoes!! Very happy

I go back in 6 months to have them reviewed, so I assume that's when they will talk about when they want to do my next foot too. I have to take it steady for 6-12 weeks as the bones are still healing as well as the wounds, although they said I'm a fast healer so shouldn't be over long.

George thinks it is great I've no pins in now, he points at my foot and says ' better feet mummy' Love

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, that sounds so painful Upset I hope they start to feel better soon hun. Still it is all over now and you will have fantastically shaped feet! lol. Lucky Mart isn't too far off your shoe size, i don't think i would manage to wear Mikes. I am a size 5 and he is a 10. Gives you a great excuse to kit out your wardrobe with some fab new shoes though hun Very happy I may have to come up with some excuse for why i need some more in the new year Halo . I love shoes! Very happy
George is such a sweetie too! Love

AlexAlex Moderator
Upset OUCH!!! sounds sore hun. I hope they heel soon Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well Mart is a size 10 lol, but I am an 8 usually (HUGE FEET)!!!

AlexAlex Moderator

candgsmum said:
Well Mart is a size 10 lol, but I am an 8 usually (HUGE FEET)!!!

an 8 isnt that big. I am 9/10. At least you can get ladies shoes in some shops. I can only get in Evans but they are all wide fitting and I am a narrow foot!!!

How is the foot today

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews