Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

am feeling all confused

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 9 years 3 months ago
ok so i know it wasnt long ago i was saying i was ready to get married but i think ive changed.
i think after being bad at beginin of the year and mams friend dying along with everything else thats gone wrong this year, im startin to feel lifes to short.
lees the only serious relationship ive had, hes all ive known really. im thinking hes not 'the one'. its not totally new i think its been there a few months im just figuring it out now.

hes a great dad and a lovely person but he seems to have de-matured (ok not sure if thats a word) and ive matured quite alot. he cant save money, were livng by the skin of our teeth as it is and he wont quit smoking for us. im having some problems with 'love making' at the mo (i think this may be connected) he just doesnt seem to understand it n is pushing me to much.

i just dont know what to do, i know i need to think on it more. but if i leave i lose everything, all my friends except 2 are lees friends, and im the bitch so theyll take his side.

the only person i have 2 talk to abot this fancies me so i know hes response already. please help me!!!

LucyLucy
im sorry that you are going through this, if it doenst feel right then you must do whats best for you and your little one.

take some time to think about it and then you must speak up and say whats on your mind.

I think nows the time to be sure that you are doing whats good for you and the little one and then you can take it from there.

If you are unhappy with the relationship then its best to part on good terms than let it fester till its really bad.

Take care and i hope that you can sort this out.

Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
I agree with Lucy hun. Hope you can sort this out xx

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
I agree with Lucy also.

I hope things get better for you soon and you get what you want out of all of this Hug

orc30orc30
Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. You need to make sure that whatever you decide is right for you. If you are unsure and don't have anybody to speak to then it might be worth seeing if you can talk to a relationship counsellor (together or by yourself). It will help you understand the feelings you are experiencing a little more, and they be less inclined to just go along with what you are saying which maybe your friends might be.

Talk to Lee about the problems and explain how it is making you feel. Without the communication between the two of you then it is just going to destroy everything anyway. And you will need those communication skills if you do decide to split up.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews