Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My friend Ren's music page

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
You've heard me mention my friend Ren (and even seen pics of her)... this is her myspace music page she's just set up... She plays guitar wonderfully and has a beeeeeautiful voice! The volume is low so you may have to turn your's up...

Just thought I'd share with you!

http://www.myspace.com/rensmusicrox

AlexAlex Moderator
Your friend is really good Clapping wish I could sing like that

LihraLihra
wow..... Clapping Clapping time after time is my fave song played it at my wedding. Normally hate any remakes but that is great...
It's sooo differant but sooo amazing. Will we be seeing her on stage at some point.

Like Alex i wish i had a voice like that

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

Lihra said:
wow..... Clapping Clapping time after time is my fave song played it at my wedding. Normally hate any remakes but that is great...
It's sooo differant but sooo amazing. Will we be seeing her on stage at some point.

Like Alex i wish i had a voice like that

She's really good isn't she... She plays out quite a bit now! She's also a really good painter and draws well too! And her son Azure is adorable, he's got something about him, that star quality too Love )

The first two songs on there were what I heard live on Sunday from Ren, she had them recorded then. Keep checking her page, I'm sure she'll be adding more stuff!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews