Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

jogging injury + obese doctor = irony

glowingsunglowingsun
posted 9 years 3 months ago
A few months ago I had a jogging injury in both my feet. I tore a tendon, I believe, and probably an artery. One foot heeled completely but the other is swollen but not sore at least. The pain when walking was unbearable, and I never got back my x-rays.

Wanna here something kinda ironic and funny? The doctor at the walk-in clinic, where I first went to get help, was really, really fat. I mean like bigger than professor Klump from the nutty professor. And he was giving me advice on other ways to stay fit. Like going for slow easy walks in short distances. Cuckoo Thats pretty much what I was doing before 4 times a day with no results. What did he think I do when I walk Candra to school and back. Anyways, I just thought the obese doctor and my excersize injury was a bit of an ironic situation.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I had an obese Dr at a walk in clinic one time too... She was so over weight and out of shape that she huffed and weazed just from walking across the office.... I thought, is this the person I want giving me medical advise (I was there for migraines), with all the "medical expertise" they have and share you'd think they'd be smart enough to keep themselves in shape, but I guess there can always be underlying circumstances as to why people are obese, being a Dr or not Shrug

LucyLucy
thats very ironic

AlexAlex Moderator
Our old GP smoked like a chimney and drunk like a horse but always encouraged and helped people to give it up themselves!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews