Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Excited, 1 day to go!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Can't wait for tommorow, we are going to kent to visit my family for the weekend. We are staying friday night and saturday night and coming home sunday afternoon. Haven't seen mum and dad for a couple of months and haven't seen my bro and sis for much longer. Really looking forward to it. I love it here in Devon, was the best move i ever made, but i really miss my family sometimes! Xx

ElinElin
I know the feeling of missing your family. My family live in Sweden and i did see my mum this summer and it was so nice to see her.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
That must be really hard hun. Mine are only a four hour car journey away but that is too far sometimes. I don't get to see them all any where near as much as i would like. It must be even harder for you, having your family in a different country! Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
sounds like a good weekend. Have a lovely time Thumbs Up

LihraLihra
Hope you have a really good time!!!

LucyLucy
have so much fun lots of pics please

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Thanks guys, i'm sooo looking forward to it now! Thumbs Up
You'd think i was going for a month the amount of stuff i am taking. Two littluns just need soooo much, even just for a weekend! Mum will think i'm moving in Scared LOL Xx

ellee1984ellee1984
hope it goes okay for you im lucky i only live a mile or so from my parents so they always on hand to help out with izzy but when i was wth my dds dad i was living in stoke so it was so much harder to see all my family as i knew like 2 people up there that werent my exs family.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I hope you have a great time! My family is all far away (my sister closer atleast now that we're back in Maryland), so as dysfuntional as we all are together (ssshhhhhh really, it's just my mom Suspect ) I cherish the times we have together, especiallly now that I have Aaralyn!

I wanna see some pics too!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
My best friend since we were tiny had her second daughter in june and i haven't managed to get up there and see her until now so will be visiting baby katie too! Yay! Will try and get some pics for you all? xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews