Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

thank sky for nick jr

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 9 years 10 months ago
caseys been pestering the dog and haydens been pestering well everything all morning.

put nick jr on and wonder pets is on n theyve not moved (well until i started typing this LOL)

its the only way i can get dressed on a morning.

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
LOL! I was in bliss last week when the new channel Nicktoonsters came on air with a week long marathon of Rugrats.

Both of mine sat and watched it all week. Peace, perfect peace.

jo-jojo-jo
LOL i think i watch/listen to more Nick jnr than anything else Frustrated
Even when Vic isnt watching it its always on in the background and all hell will break loose if i dare change it. Cuckoo
"wonder pets wonder pets where on our way" Shutup i think i even dream of that blooming song when i am asleep.LOL
but i do agree it does keep them quiet even if its just for a while.

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets
We're on our way
To do your head in and ruin your day
We're not too big
And we're not too tough
But you'll sing our songs until you've had enough.

LucyLucy
wait till all you get is Kerrang! OMG Marylin Manson singing Tainted Love!!! Crying

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
LOL fantastic channel. Lolly adores wonderpets, fifi, pepa etc. I'd never get anything done if it wasn't for these programmes. Especially with the rubbish summer we are having. I can't even let her in the garden as it's like a swamp out there most of time! Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I love Wonder Pets too!!

and thanks Sea! got that one in my head now and I haven't even watched the show yet today!

The only thing I don't like is that they don't make many episodes so it's constant repeats, although Aaralyn doesn't seem to mind watching them numerous times! Spongebob is the only show that will have her sitting for a whole episode... she's mesmerized by that show!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Charlotte has to have milkshake on in the morning, and George loves it too...they both sit glued to Fifi and the flower tots!

Otherwise it's Ceebies LOL.

At Grandmas they get to watch disney (mumy and daddy are too poor to have dsney LOL).

LucyLucy
oh im so glad those days are over for me!

we used to have barney the dinosaur!!!

OMG Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination!!!!

angelsmomangelsmom
even hayden likes pick me, and backyardigans. tv's a life saver. im sure ive dreamt the wonder pets song many times, and pipers song when she first comes on in a morning.

i cant wait for the days of kerrang and scuzz (thats what we listen to anyway)

AlexAlex Moderator
Nick Jr is the best(well next to playhouse Disney). I hated cbebbies and was so pleased when I converted Joseph to 615 and 620!!(as he calls it)

At the moment Joseph loves disney cinemagic and lilo and stich

LucyLucy

angelsmom said:
even hayden likes pick me, and backyardigans. tv's a life saver. im sure ive dreamt the wonder pets song many times, and pipers song when she first comes on in a morning.

i cant wait for the days of kerrang and scuzz (thats what we listen to anyway)

i have kerrang and scuzz going all day at the moment, Toms 14 and he loves all that stuff.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews