Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Newly pregnant - need reassurance!

blessedblessed
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Hi, I'm new to this site and just found out i was pregnant with my first baby yesterday!! Clapping I did 2 fisrt response tests and they were both positive. Also I have really bad abdo and back pain but apparently this is just the baby making room! I'm not due on for 3 days yet so really early.
I'm really scared I'm going to lose it - no reason, just don't know enough I suppose. Can you get a miscarriage from being hugged to hard??! Also I have extremely light brownish pink on my knickers - this anything to worry about?!

Many thanks!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun firstly welcome to JP Wave and congratulations on your pregnancy. Clapping. I'm sure everything will go fine with your pregnancy. You can't get a misscarriage from being hugged to hard. as for the slight staining it doesn't sound like anything to be worried about. May be an implantation bleed (the baby bdding in to the side of your womb and clinging on) it can sometimes cause a very light bleed. If the blood loss gets heavy, or turns bright red, or if you have any clots go straight to A&E. At the moment all sounds fine though. I hope this helps some. Don't be afraid to post any questions you have. Everybody here is lovely and will try and answer any questions you have. Xx

xlauren61xxlauren61x
Hey chick Smile How far gone are you? im new to the site as i found out 2weeks ago im expecting! scary isnt it? it still doesnt feel quite real to me as it wasnt planned and im only young, but i still plan on being the best mummy i can be!

have you worked out your due date? mine said 4th april..seems forever away, im about 7weeks gone and no sign of any bump just yet but think im sufering just about every other symptom! morning sickness, aching, exhaustion... plus the shock of it all!

i hope its all going okay for you Smile wb xx

blessedblessed
Hello! I love getting messages!! I'm all of 4 weeks gone! and very excited, haha! Due 7th May so not showing at all! Can't wait for my bump! officially missed AF today = woohoo! this was planned and took all of the first time of trying to get pregnant Thumbs Up
Aches have pretty much gone and am suffering no other symptoms apart from loving spaghetti! Can't get enough of the stuff!! hoping it might be this easy all the way through - then again maybe it won't..!
xx

LucyLucy
congratulations

blessedblessed

xlauren61x said:
it still doesnt feel quite real to me as it wasnt planned and im only young, but i still plan on being the best mummy i can be!

i'm sure you are going to be fantastic! I can't wait, myself! i'm 28 and feel I have been broody forever! Though I do keep forgetting I'm pregnant every now and then!
xx

kristagkristag
So pleased for you hon Clapping Clapping Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly Smile

RichieRichie

blessed said:

xlauren61x said:
it still doesnt feel quite real to me as it wasnt planned and im only young, but i still plan on being the best mummy i can be!

i'm sure you are going to be fantastic! I can't wait, myself! i'm 28 and feel I have been broody forever! Though I do keep forgetting I'm pregnant every now and then!
xx

This may sound a silly question but how the hell can you forget your pregnant!?[/b]

smithysmithy
I'm also new to the site so Hi all. I also just found out a few days ago that my partner and I are expecting our first child. It's feels strange even typing it!
We're both over the moon after trying for the best part of 2 years! I think I'm 4 weeks 4 days going by all sites so still very early days. I'm finding it so hard to relax about it and keep thinking what if?? It's very difficult to be so happy about something knowing how quikly it can be taken away from you.

May 10th Due date so fingers crossed!!!! Thumbs Up [/b]

blessedblessed
Wave Hello smithy! and welcome! I'm 5 weeks 1 day so due 7th may. I was scared about miscarriage but have come to the conclusion that if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen and to think that it won't and I'm really enjoying being pregnant! I just wish everybody knew!!! Apparently this week is morning sickness start week so here's hoping I'll miss it! Only have tiredness symptoms at the moment..

Went to see my doctor at 4 weeks coz I was having bad cramping pains and he said come back when you're properly pregnant!!! How rude!! (i.e. 6 weeks) Hmmm.....Anyway the pains have gone now. Are you experiencing any symptoms?

xxx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Blessed and smithy,

i have doctors wednesday and think im around 4 weeks so b due bout 5th may haha wil keep everyone updated wednesday Smile

blessedblessed

Richie said:

This may sound a silly question but how the hell can you forget your pregnant!?[/b]

well I hardly have any symptoms, I don't show at all, I have a busy life and sometimes my mind is on my job or something else! Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews