Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I am really scared! Light brownish blood today. Help.

mango82mango82
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Since my last comment a lot has happened. After several trips to the hospital we are still unsure whats going on. I know we have had a scan that says all is ok however since that scan i have been bleeding more each day and also losing clots. I am due another scan monday morning. its excruciating waiting to know if our baby is ok, we are in bits. were meant to go on holiday today and obviously havent gone. i hate to admit this but i am thinking the worse and really dont feel i am pregnant anymore. i just need to know. Sad Face

AlexAlex Moderator
Sorry to hear you have been having such a horrible time. Hope things improve for you Kiss

LihraLihra
awww hun i know it's hard but try and relax a bit. I hope everything turns out okay for you.

LucyLucy
Kiss

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
It's so hard to know what to say at times like this hun. I have everything crossed for you that all turns out ok. Try and be as positive as you can. As i said before i was told if they see a heartbeat then the odds are much lower of misscarriage, but i'm sure this doesn't stop you worrying. Huge hugs hun, Kiss thinking of you Xx

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss I hope everything turns out ok for you hun Kiss

kristagkristag
I know exactly how you feel. We went through the same thing last year. I do hope it turns out ok for you hon and we're all rooting for you Kiss Kiss

Please let us know how you get along and as everyone has said, try to relax.

Any chance you can get the scan brought forward as an emergency?

x

WelshMumWelshMum
Kiss Kiss Kiss

mango82mango82
well thanks to everyone for their support. we had an emergency ultrasound yesterday and they confirmed a miscarriage. finding this very difficult and would welcome any support, advice from people who have experienced the same thing. we are both devastated and lost.

jo-jojo-jo
Im so sorry hun. Kiss
Just know we are all here for you.xx

WelshMumWelshMum
So sorry for you Kiss Wish there was more I could say... Teeth

Lou x

kristagkristag
Hi hon

Sent you a PM.

x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hun, I can't pretend to know how you feel at this time Sad Face

Thinking of you both xxx Kiss Kiss

RichieRichie
I only joined yesterday but have been reading almost every post as and when I can and noticed a new post on this 1 so thought it was time to read.

I am so sorry to hear about your miscarraige this must be a tough time for yourself and your DP. Kiss

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun. i am so sorry for you and your partner. I have been away for the weekend and was really hoping to come back and find good news from you. You must be having a tough time at the moment. Thinking of you both at this sad time. Huge hugs hun Kiss , Take care Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Kiss I can't imagine what you are going through hun Kiss It will be a tough time ahead for you but we are all here for you whether you want to cry, scream or talk. Take care.xxx

hapydazyhapydazy

mango82 said:
well thanks to everyone for their support. we had an emergency ultrasound yesterday and they confirmed a miscarriage. finding this very difficult and would welcome any support, advice from people who have experienced the same thing. we are both devastated and lost.

I'm so sorry to read this hun Kiss I missed this one first time around... I hope you guys can get through this ok together Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews