Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

thursday isnt looking good

staceybstaceyb
posted 9 years 9 months ago
- My blog
james is off tomorrow and we were going to take catherine and ben to york and go on the river cruise. heres the link

Yorkboat cruise

thing is the forecast isnt looking good and theres chance of floods, and its the york races week and if you have ever tried to get into york when the races are on yll know what i mean. its a bleeding nightmare. grrrrrrrrrrrr

were looking ar scarborough sealife centre but its going to cost us almost £40 just to get in, which is alot to us. arrghhhh LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh I hope the weather holds out and you guys get to do the river boat, that's looks like fun!!

Either way, I hope it ends up being a fun and happy day for you guys tomorrow, no matter what ya end up doing!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thanks hun. weve decided on going here as there like a 99% chance of rain LOL

The Deep

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww. I can't believe the weather has been so bad this august. It's been so hard trying to find things to do that don't cost the earth! I hope you have a great time hun. Xx

daisy33daisy33
Isn't the weather just pants Sad

I am sure you will have a fab time no matter

Enjoy!!

xxx

staceyb said:

The Deep

That aquarium looks great!! You guys and the kids should have a really good time there! I wanna see pics!!

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
The weather this summer holidays has been seriously awful. I had so many outdoors free, fun things to do planned for this summer and so far all it has done is rain.

I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter what the weather does.

If it makes you feel any better, hubby took a day of work during the last week of July, we had days of beautiful weather so decided to splash out and take the kids to Bournemouth Beach on the train, make a huge adventure out of it. The way things turned out it was the only day rain was forcast. As soon as we got to the beach and stuck our shovels in the sand the heavens opened. The girls didn't care though. They had a great time.

Have fun!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

hapydazy said:

staceyb said:

The Deep

That aquarium looks great!! You guys and the kids should have a really good time there! I wanna see pics!!

no worries there LOL. im getting a little trigger happy with my camera LOL

thanks for yr comments ladies Smile im looking forward to it Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh hun, think the Deep is the best bet. I've been stuck in the queues on the A64 because of the races and they are no fun (although we did get a lovely peek at a bus full of young men having a pee stop...at the side of the road and some gorg bums Naughty ).

Never been yet but some friends have and they say its great, have fun Thumbs Up

staceyb said:

hapydazy said:

staceyb said:

The Deep

no worries there LOL. im getting a little trigger happy with my camera LOL

thanks for yr comments ladies Smile im looking forward to it Smile

hhmmm rubbing off on you am I? LOL, I've just started to put all my 1000's of pics on disc to have back up... it's gonna take years!! Shocked

Have a great time Stace and family! Take a picture of a big shark for me ok!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

candgsmum said:
Oh hun, think the Deep is the best bet. I've been stuck in the queues on the A64 because of the races and they are no fun (although we did get a lovely peek at a bus full of young men having a pee stop...at the side of the road and some gorg bums Naughty ).

hehehehehe we just get the joy of looking at fields LOL

had a great time and the shark and rays we saw were huuuuuuuuuge. will post some piccys a bit later xx

LucyLucy
did you have a good day?

staceyb said:

candgsmum said:

hehehehehe we just get the joy of looking at fields LOL

had a great time and the shark and rays we saw were huuuuuuuuuge. will post some piccys a bit later xx

Glad you guys ended up having a fun day! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Lucy said:
did you have a good day?

had a fab day. i want a ray LOL. we went through this tunnel and the rays kept coming right up to the glass and saying hello. theyre so sweet

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
Glad you all have a great time and the weather didn't spoil things.

staceyb said:

Lucy said:
did you have a good day?

had a fab day. i want a ray LOL. we went through this tunnel and the rays kept coming right up to the glass and saying hello. theyre so sweet

Aren't they amazing!? when I was on a trip to Grand Cayman I did a snorkeling expedition to "sting ray city" where you just sit in the water and the rays swim all around you.... it was quite an experience!! However I was a little nervous when I saw some type of rays that we have in the Chesapeake Bay in the water shortly after I got back on the boat from a swim... I think the ones we have in the bay are called cow nose rays, we also have skates (another kind of ray).

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Glad you had such a great day after having to change your plans hun. Looking forward to seeing your piccies! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews