Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Newbie and emotions all over the shop!

LucyLucy
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I hope that your pregancy goes well for you, my sister had her 1st child at 40.

WelshMumWelshMum

daisy33 said:
£40 was a bargain, and they spent so much time with you and really nice.

Yes i got pictures and a dvd Very happy

I just called up and made an appointment, they have these clinics all over. But live only a few miles from Leamington. Would you like me to find number for you?

x

Do you know if they have any nearer to south wales? A number would be great, thanks! Is that just on the 20 week scan?

Lou x

daisy33daisy33
you can have a scan at any time, to haver the 3d or 4d one it needs to be about 28- 32 weeks.

the 12 week one i had though was totally fab.

This is the number but no idea if one is in that area 01295 275278

I am sure someone can help?

xxx

KazzieKazzie
Hi everyone

Came back from Holiday on Friday and all is well, although I had to blag being on antibiotics to my sis and her BF. Food over there was probably better than I eat here - lots of fresh fruit and lots of fresh salad, I felt great with lots of fresh air although very tired in the evenings.

Have my booking in appointment tomorrow evening and my BF is coming with me.

Not sure when to tell everyone that we're expecting as the downs scan etc will be another month away and it looks like I'm showing already, particularly in the evenings Blink although I could blame it on the holiday and eating loads!

K x

sugattasugatta
Hi Kazzie,
I'm Beatrice, I'm 35 and pregnant of my first baby. I was wondering how you feel. Have you taken appointment for your scan already ?
I remember it was very difficult for me to keep the secret the firts 3 months. The fact is I am a wine maker, and each time we had a diner with friends, every body was asking me why I didn't drink wine ! Embarassed
Hope you are fine.

KazzieKazzie
Morning everyone!

I have my Nuchal Fold scan and my dating scan all in on week next week although the Nuchal fold one is before the dating one somehow? Is this right?

Also this last week I have ballooned in size - I really do feel pregnant now - it will be 12 weeks on Wednesday does this seem right?

@ Beatrice, thanks for the reply I expect you had it really difficult if you make wine - I found a great excuse - Cystitus - as you have to pee a lot and are on antibiotics - a great little white lie!

I'm getting more and more used to it now and the BF is taking pics of me and belly every 4 weeks now

x

blessedblessed
I told people I was on antibiotics for Lyme's disease! (4-6 weeks antibiotics!!) but at 7 weeks I had a scare of ectopic pregnancy so loads of people inc my work found out then coz i live in a village and everyone knew I went to hospital. BTW I had a scan and it was a cyst on my ovary and baby was fine! Also, kazzie, I am showing loads and have been in maternity clothes since week 8! Anyone who doesn't know has kinda guessed or thought I've eaten a lot recently!

nothing much is happening at the moment - waiting for my scan in a couple of weeks - very excited!

blessed
xxx

WolfblassWolfblass
Hellooooooooo Very happy

I was exactly the same with Georgia-Mae but told people just before my scan (had too as people were noticing 'bump')

I also had two scares before 12 weeks and went to hospitla for an early scan so had to book time off work - knowing i never had sick days people were very concerned that i had two 'ill days' in two weeks Neutral

That was 5 years ago adn i am now 17 weeks pg with our 2nd - i told people at work pretty soon as after having two miscarriages i thought it would be easier for people to deal with if they knew the past.

HUGE HUGS AND CONGRATS

BECS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KazzieKazzie
Hello!

Have had my dating scan and Nuchal fold scan today all rolled into one (and yes still had to pay for it). Have had the measurement as 1mm and baby is 12 weeks and 2 days old, blood has been taken and the results should be with us on Friday. Looking at the figures, I'm thinking this is a good result?

BTW, baby did NOT want to move, was very happy lying on it's back and I had to really jiggle around to get it to move, what a great thing though, to be able to see it on screen.... Very happy

Kaz x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews