Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Harrogate / nearby traders or stall holders (22nd August)

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
posted 9 years 3 months ago
We have 1 or 2 possibly stalls left at our event (see website below)- if you would like more information about taking a stall on, please get in touch asap.

bridbrid
Have you tried advertising on Stallfinder. I work for a party plan company and I know alot of agents look on there for events.

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
HI Brid
Thanks posting hun - we are listed on Stallfinder and looked for traders on there too - thanks.
The event went very well which we were obviously pleased with!
Next stop - finding traders for the Xmas one!
Nicki

bridbrid
Glad it went well Thumbs Up . Did you have anyone from Tish Tash Toys there? I am an agent for them but too far away, but I am sure there must be an agent closer who would love a stall.

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
We didnt have TishTish, I rang Sharon, the MD (we live in the same town) but didn't hear back - presume she was away etc. If you know anyone who would be interested in the xmas event (or anyone else)please ask them to get in touch.
Hope TishTash is working out well for you. x

bridbrid
They have moved the office (and themselves)to Devon in the last few weeks. I will post a notice on the forum though to see if there is anyone near you.

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
Has she moved?? Oh heck! It was the 0845 number Irang and left a message but that explains not getting a reply. I hope the move wentwell and what not. Although I've only spoken to her fce to facea couple of times she seems a fab person and I'm sure the Tish Tish businees will go from strength to strength.

If you would post on the board for me that would be very kind - thanks so much. If you find anyone who may be interested they can email me on mumsworld2008@hotmail.co.uk and we'll send them details of the next one as and when they become available.

Thanks ever so much for your help hun!

Also, to help with the Tish Tish - have you tried http://www.wherecanwego.com/ - its a grand site for local listings and you can have new eents that are listed in your area emailed direct to you. Hope its useful.

bridbrid
It does seem to be going well at the moment, the number of agents is increasing, particularly as we run up to Christmas.

I will put up a post now with your details and hopefully an agent that is a bit closer to you than me will be able to do the event.

I will also have a look at that site you mentioned as it sounds ideal for me and the other agents to find events on.

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
Thanks Brid!

The next one is planned for Saturday 22nd November - thanks for posting for me!

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Hi Brid
Any luck with anyone? The local one I've emailed has never got back to me, or a friend and I've just been told she isnt answering mails anymore as she's given up. Such a shame as she was lovely too! Very Happy
Will have to open a thread for the November one!

N x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews