Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

High heart rate when moving around

kristagkristag
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Hi ladies

I've just had the weirdest thing. I just got a few bits out of my tumble dryer (nothing heavy) and walked upstairs. Almost passed out and my heart rate, as I sat on the bed, had gone over 200bpm Scared

I feel totally wiped out now it's settled down a bit (but it's still around 120bpm 20 minutes later).

Anyone else had this happen? I wonder if it's just pure tiredness and feeling heavy? I feel like I could sleep for England (shame that's not an Olympic sport Embarassed ).

Bit worried. Hubby said I've got to go to doctors tomorrow but I don't want to take any more time off work as I had Thurs/Fri off last week with a migraine I couldn't shift with paracetamol alone. Don't want to get fired!

Any advice?

soupsoup
no

i had some dizziness in earlier stages but thats all passed now

might be worth speaking to someone about it just incase

LucyLucy
sounds like your BP is a little low, may be aneimic, low iron levels, i was prone to dizzy spells when i was pg with Gemma

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Not sure hun but i would go and get it checked out just to be on the safe side. 200bpm is very quick, i'm sure their is a good reason for it, could even have just caught a nerve in your back or someting as this can make you feel dizzy for a min and feeling dizy prob made you panic a bit which would make your heart rate go up but better to be safe than sorry and just have a check. Maybe if the doc gives you the all clear you could go back in to work after appointment? If not hun i wouldn't worry, they can't sack you - honest! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews