Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Bad and upsetting dreams

kristagkristag
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Hi everyone

Is it just me or has anyone else had a spate of really bad dreams during the 3rd trimester?

All has been fine but lately I'm having trouble sleeping, despite being very tired, and when I do, I seem to have the most awful dreams - stillbirth, hubby leaving me, etc Crying

I have no idea why as I'm really looking forward to meeting little one who is bouncing around like crazy now and hubby and I are very happy. Jas is also very excited about her little sis and is spending all her pocket money on buying things for her Smile

Am I going bonkers? Shocked

x

candgsmumcandgsmum
No hun, I had dreams when I was pregnant with George about him being deformed and dying. i think its just a natural way of your mind releasing any fears x

hapydazyhapydazy
I didn't nescesarily have bad dreams when I was pregnant but very, very bizarre dreams and vivid and seemed very real to me when I had them. One, for example, was that I was at a beauty shop with Aaralyn as an infant and she was helping me pick out make up. Bizarre thing was that she could talk like an adult and even more bizarre was that I was buying make up LOL

soupsoup
im having some very vivid and upsetting dreams at the moment
last nights dream has played on my mind all day

baby was here and screaming with hunger and i had no milk in my boobs - i felt completly usless it was really upsetting

i also keep dreaming about shark attacks
Shocked

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I had a reccuring dream my OH left me for one of the girls he works with. Every night i'd dream he'd tell me he didn't love me anymore and he didn't want the baby and i'd be standing on the front lawn as he and his new girlfriend drove off into the sunset laughing.
I wouldn't mind but i am friends with the girl in question, she is lovely! I also dreamt i dropped the baby and that i left her in a shop and went home without her a couple of times. Not very nice but apparently it's just your bodies way of processing some of the changes and worries you have!

CharlieloveCharlielove
I have awful dreams but thought alot of it was down to my past then when i talk to oh about them he jus has a go and tells me to stop dwelling on the past. But at least i know it's not just me, so maybe they're just made worse because of the history. Though i've spoken to hv about them and cause she knows everything that has gone on i'm getting extra support now and seeing her every two weeks til baby is born and then see how we go from there.

WolfblassWolfblass
I'm having bad dreams already also!

I felt that one of my frint teeth fell out but then i started losing huge blood clots through my mouth! VERY DISTURBING!!!!

HUGE HUGS HUN! Kiss

kristagkristag
Just so glad I'm not the only one! Smile

daisy33daisy33
Its horrid having bad dreams, i had horrid ones at the end. All the things you would hate the most were in my dreams, and they felt so real

Hope you sleep well to night hon

xxx

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss i remember these dreams lol (i can laugh now)but when they were happening it seemed so real and i would wake up emotionaly drained "aghhhhhhh hormones" lol.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews