Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Woohoo - she did it!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Just a quick update for you all. Lolly used the potty on her own last night. Me and the OH were in the middle of a small 'discussion' LOL and when i looked round she had put the potty in front of the telly and was sitting on it doing a wee. She has used it 3times today for wees too. She still won't do poos on it but we are getting there! I'm so proud of her. Is that daft? LOL. Thanks so much to everybody who replied to my other post. It's so nice to know there are other people out there who have been there or are going through the same thing that can give you advice and different ideas that you may not have thought of! Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh wow!! Good Job Lolly!!!! Clapping

It will only get easier from here but also don't get discouraged if there is any regression, it happens and it's normal Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Thanks hapydazy, i have been warned about the regression bit. I'm just pleased she is doing it at the moment and isn't so scared anymore. She was so proud of herself when she looked in the potty and saw what she had done bless her. She kept saying 'look mummy, i did it, i'm a big girl!'At least i know for sure now she understands what it is i want her to do. Bring it on! haha Xx

soupsoup
Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

heres to many more Very Happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Clapping woohoo thats great news

CharlieloveCharlielove
Aww chick that's fab Clapping Well done lolly Thumbs Up

ElementaryElementary
That is good Clapping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Thanks everyone, we are going from strength to strength now. She even managed to do a poo last night on it and we haven't had any 'accidents' yet today! seems like it has finally clicked? Is lovely knowing you are all behind us. Thanks again for all your reply's Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw I'm dead chuffed for you hun, a big well done to Lolly Clapping

jo-jojo-jo
Clapping Well done lolly,its so exciting when it all just finally happens and they just click Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews