Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Had 34 wk check yesterday!

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
And everything is fine but my BP is slighty high so gotta keep an eye on how im feeling otherwise gotta go straight into Day assessment unit!

hipmommahipmomma
Glad everything is going well, you take it easy!!

Very happy

sugarsugar Moderator
I dont know how to take it easy lol!
Rushing around trying to get DD ready for nursery is stressing me out as DF is bad enough getting himself ready LMAO!

gemmagemma
glad things went ok, it does make me smile when they say you need to take it easy and be careful of your bp. surely that just makes you more stressed lol.

I had Pre-eclampsia with my first pregnancy and it is very scary but just keep going for your checkups and don't ignore any bad swelling or headaches and you should be fine. Try not to think about it or you will end up completely stressed out, lol.

Not long to go!
Gemma

WitchyPooWitchyPoo

sugar said:
And everything is fine but my BP is slighty high so gotta keep an eye on how im feeling otherwise gotta go straight into Day assessment unit!

Hey hon, hope you're feeling De-stressed today Smile I had high BP when i was pregnant with my first and ended up in the day assessment unit - i swear the dread of going there to get my BP taken made me HAVE high blood pressure LOL not to mention the threat of having to stay in if and when it did go high.

Hope you've got your feet up today Kiss

sugarsugar Moderator
Not had a stress free day but DD went to nursery for most of the day - ive been in twice with headaches adn swelling but my BP was never high so they ruled out pre-eclampsia! im keeping an eye on myself and making sure DF has his mobile with him just in case - with only just over 5 wks to go think this is best anyway lol!

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
lets face it being pregnant in itself can be stressful, all those aches and pains, and not being able to sleep etc LOL

I didn't have any signs of high blood pressure, no headaches, etc, only knew it was high when they took it - which i tried to no avail to avoid LOL

I ended up sitting for an hour and my BP when from 110 over 90, to 160 over 120, and i was doing nothing - needless to say i was admitted and started off that night........a week early but my son was still 8lb 9oz Smile

Hope things settle for you hon Kiss

AlexAlex Moderator
Take it easy hun (was wondering of you were ok Kiss )

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews