Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Can you name and describe your past relationships?

LucyLucy
posted 1 decade 1 year ago

candgsmum said:

Lucy said:

Heck i even turned 1 gay! Upset

Actually Andy (the one between Mart) lol, turned gay for a while after i finished with him...everyone blamed me for it too Embarassed Confused

i didnt find out for many years that he was gay, didnt do much for my ego!!!! It was obviously during his hetro curious years Embarassed

candgsmumcandgsmum

Lucy said:

candgsmum said:

Lucy said:

Heck i even turned 1 gay! Upset

Actually Andy (the one between Mart) lol, turned gay for a while after i finished with him...everyone blamed me for it too Embarassed Confused

i didnt find out for many years that he was gay, didnt do much for my ego!!!! It was obviously during his hetro curious years Embarassed

Well he actually told me on MSN shortly after we finished, I was like 'erm Shocked Unsure ' I think he told me first but soon told others. I'm not sure he did ever have a BF but last I heard he had a girlfriend he was really into Suspect I must admit, it didn't do much for my ego either.

maybe he was just a very confused lad??

SamuelSamuel
You make me feel so innocent, my current relationship is the only one I have had.

glowingsunglowingsun
I've only had one other boyfriend and that was back in grade 7. It only lasted a month. Brad was really strange and a bit possessive. During my summer break he would come by my house really early in the morning. All he wanted to do was watch movies all day in the rec room. I ditched his behind.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
well when i was 14 i was seeing a lad who lived across the road from me, we had been friends since primary school. He was my 1st proper kiss, he was a really cheeky lad and everyone loved him. I went out one day shopping with some friends and he went out with some of him mates. We arranged for me to go over to his house later that evening. Got back from shopping and knocked on his door. His nan (she didn't live there) answered and could see all his family behind. His mum then came to the door in tears and told me he had died in a bike accident earlier that day! I was devastated, still think about what he would have done with his life even now - 16yrs on. Am also still in touch occasionally with his family.

There were a few kisses along the way.

When i was 15 i started seeing a lad who at the time was 21 - Dave - we were together 6years until i was 21. He was the biggest mistake of my life. He was the best person a girl could meet for the 1st year of our relationship. Treated me like an angel. We moved in together when i was 17. Then for no reason i can put my finger on (although i blamed myself for years) he completely changed. He started hitting me for anything that took his fancy. The wrong dinner, wearing the wrong clothes etc. He always appologised profusely afterwards. When i was 18 he got me pregnant. When he found out he pushed me down the stairs and i had a miscarriage. It took me years to leave him completely and when i finally did i was 21. My family never knew anything of what he was doing. I was scared my dad and brother would have killed him.

I moved in with my cousin then, he had a 3 bed house he didn't use that much as he worked away a lot. So i lived there for 3yr. Kept away from men in that time, apart from the odd kiss in a nightclub here and there. I was terrified of getting hurt again.

At just turned 24 i met mike. He accidently rang me in the January (was trying to get hold of a friend) we started talking and then a day later he txt me. We txt every day for around a month and then he started ringing. We would talk for hours every night. At the end of March he visited for the 1st time and stayed a week. We visited each other as often a possible (lived 4hrs apart) and i handed my notice in at work in the August and moved to Devon to live together in the September 2002. In Jan 2006 Lolly was born and in Jan 2008 Jake was born. We are still going strong 6 1/2yrs later. He is the best thing ever! We got engaged the christmas before Jake was born and am hoping to get married at some point in the next couple of years. No date yet though, lol! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews