Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

The Dark Knight

soupsoup
posted 9 years 11 months ago

Ive seen it and it has to be said its fantastic Clapping

I want to go back to cinema and see it again its that good

I cant wait till it cmes out on dvd

The joker is brilliant and completly bonkers Crazy you just dont know what he is going to do - and he seems to know what everyone else is going to do before they do it

also - something they dont show you in all the adverts is twoface is in it - or how he becomes twoface

angelsmomangelsmom
i saw it on friday and loved it.

heath ledger was fantastic and deserves an oscar. (for his acting not just because he died.)

RichRich Moderator
Looking forward to this on Blu-Ray, Batman begins has just come out on that format and I am chomping at the bit to get it...just need to find some spare money...bills first Sad

LucyLucy
Tom saw this the other weeks he reckoned it was brill

ElementaryElementary
I really want to see this Very Happy

heather08heather08
well i got dragged to see it with my OH and i must admitt i really enjoyed it!

but i always did have a thing for heath ledger Upset

WelshMumWelshMum
We saw it when it came out last thurs, absolutely amazing. Going to see it again wednesday! Batman has definately grown up! Weird watching Heath Ledger on there- so sad that he's not around to soak up the adulation, a fabulous performance... he IS the Joker, forget Jack Nicholson's pansy of a villain- Heath did it properly!!

Heath Ledger for an Oscar... you know it makes sense Yes

Twisted Evil Why so serious...?! Twisted Evil

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Saw it last night it was wicked!!!!!!Heath was brill!

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 5 months ago
I watched the dvd... I liked a lot. Well done for the joker, he worked very well but I'm not sure I'd watch it again...

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews