Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my stupid tablets

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 9 years 4 months ago
- My blog
the tablets im on keep knocking me out for between 30mins - 1 n half hours. everytime i take one i crash out about 10mins after. itsjus lucky i have such a good lil girl when i dose off she just plays or watches tv bless her but it still really worries me what she might get up to. Neutral Unsure Unsure Neutral

soupsoup
oh dear thats not a good thing

can you speak to your doctor and ask about a non-drowsy version

you are lucky you have such a good girl because my boy would of run riot Shocked

AlexAlex Moderator
I would phone the GP and ask for non drowsy tablets.

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
they claim because the strength i need for my back there isnt any that are non drowsy Confused so iv just gotta fight it! im on these for 28days ???? bloody drs Angry

FabbuFabbu
posted 1 month 1 week ago
You need to discuss this with the doctor. I suffered from insomnia for six months. I was prescribed a pill, but then I slept badly without them. I did not get enough sleep and I was inattentive, I forgot a lot and was always tired. This hindered me at work and at home. I talked to the doctor and he prescribed me a nootropic http://nootropicboost.com/. These pills help with lack of sleep and cognitive impairment. The doctor can solve this problem.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews