Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I think I broke ma pinky toe!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 7 months ago
and frickin ouch!!! Scared

When I was leaving work today (hmmm musta been rushin to get outta there Rolling Eyes ) was coming around the corner into our little lobby/brochure room and caught it on the leg of a chair and just jammed it in.... I yelled a very loud curse word and sat down for a few minutes then walked to the gate I go out of the academy.

It's progressively gotten worse, uglier, bigger, and purpleyer.... and it hurts like a (insert bad word here) Upset

not much can be done with a broken toe anyway so I'm just glad it's almost the weekend.... and almost my second to last week off for the summer Smile / Sad cuz that's kinda bitter sweet. I'll be happy about the full paychecks again Yes

So, can ya'll tell I'm bored? Mike and Amber have gone to an orientation at the college and Aaralyn is busy with her favorate group of stuffed animals at the moment and I'm here trying to take my mind off of my throbbing toe but yet I'm talking about it LOL Blink

Ok, ramblings over, Happy Thursday (almost Friday!!!) to you all!! should be about the time ya read this.

Hey Alex, do you wanna see a picture of my big little toe?? LOL Razz

Whistling cuz ya know i take pictures of everything

- My blog
awww i hope ya toe gets better soon hun! Hug

if its gone purple then i think theres a good chance youve broken/fratured it

im not too sure what you do with a broken pinkie either Shrug

AlexAlex Moderator
there are just somethings I dont need to see a picture of and your feet is one of those things Gag Razz

Sounds painful hun

You can strap your toe to the next one for support, just rememeber to put a little bit cotton wool between the toes to prevent rubbing and sweating.

Hope that toe is feeling a little better???

P.s. I'm not too fussed to see a pic, no offence Wink

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
LMAO! I was jus kiddin about the pic LOL!!

It is actually feeling a bit better this morning... more bruised but less swollen... eh whattayagunnado! it's only a pinky toe!

Alex I did try the wrapping to the other toe but it made it hurt more Upset that is what I've done in the past with broken toes though! Good suggestion Smile

Part of my left fot and 2 smaller toes were broken years ago when a horse stood on my foot and wouldn't budge. I couldn't get shoes on it was SOOO swollen and totally purple and painful and throbbing and everyone laughed Evil or Very Mad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews