Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

oooh im new... its scary

littleladylittlelady
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi all, im Jodie, mum to one boy, Harrison (18months) and step mum to Skye(12months).... im nervous and lost, anyone want to be my friend? Shocked

jo-c25jo-c25
hi im joanne mum 2 josh nearly 4 an tom nearly 2 im from liverpool an i only joined last week. hope your ok were r u from?
jo x Very happy

littleladylittlelady
sunny ol' Gloucestershire.... tis boring here! how old are you? Smile

jo-c25jo-c25
im nearly 26 that means im closer to 30 arghhh.god i feel old ha ha
How old r u?
Do u work? i work in a office but im off sick at mo an im so board all ive dun is spend time on net i think im becoming addicted lol.

littleladylittlelady
im 19, still a baby really, i work from home i guess, me and my partner own 8 propertys that we rent out, i look after them Very happy not as easy as people think with toddlers running around Gaaaah! Shocked

CrazymamaCrazymama
Hey jodie welcome!! im sami, im 23 and i have two boys brandon and toby! Kiss

WitchyPooWitchyPoo

littlelady said:
Hi all, im Jodie, mum to one boy, Harrison (18months) and step mum to Skye(12months).... im nervous and lost, anyone want to be my friend? Shocked

no need to be scared here hon..........nice to meet ya, im Angel, mum to 8, 10 and 12 year olds......

jo-c25jo-c25
well dun that is a good buisness to get in to but it must b hard anything is hard wen u hav got babies. im just used to working i hav worked since i left school an even tho im not ready to go bak i want to cos i feel like im sitting round house all day an just going out for the nursery run an im being lazy. i hav just joined myspace an i am addicted to that hav u got one. ur a bay an now you hav made me feel even older ha ha.
just going to get ready an go for a walk with kids cos we hav been up since 6 an youngest is so tired so need to get out of house.
spk to later jo x Kiss

sugarsugar Moderator
Hi hun I'm Vicky, 23 and mum to Charlotte (almost 4) and expecting our second due 15th April! Hope u have fun here Smile
Sounds like hard work hun but i bet its fun in the property game! I'd love to have the money and guts to get into that!!

littleladylittlelady

sugar said:
Hi hun I'm Vicky, 23 and mum to Charlotte (almost 4) and expecting our second due 15th April! Hope u have fun here Smile
Sounds like hard work hun but i bet its fun in the property game! I'd love to have the money and guts to get into that!!

its pretty easy to get into, i let my partner sort the mortgages out and i do the rest Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hi babe i am donna and i am 28 and have 4 kids various ages see below lol welcome to jp look forward to reading all ya post everyone here is very nice and great for advice and general chat u will love it here

littleladylittlelady
Your all nicer than the last place i was on Very happy

EmilyEmily
Welcome to JP! Where in Glos do you live?? I live In Bristol so not that far from you!

littleladylittlelady
hi emily, im in cheltenham, wish i wasnt but thats life lol

chezchez
hi there im mum to abbie-lynne 3 ebonie 2 and holly 14week. its lovely and freindly in here Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews