Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Slighty confused- cerzette pill

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
- My blog
i came off the pill a month ago, had my period and was due to continue taking it, but we decided to TTC so have been off the pill a month now, my period would usually be due today if i was still taking the pill, should periods continue in their pattern or do they tend to change the pattern when you come off, as im due today but not came on yet Confused

mango82mango82
i think they can be a little unsettled after coming off the pill. i was on it for 9 years and mine were a bit late for first couple of months and now are evening out. good luck TTC. we are 6 months trying x Smile

MummyBMummyB
Erm the pill actually kind of regulated my periods compaired to what they were. i think it varies from person to person. im sure iv heard somewhere that it can take a while for the pill to completly leave your system too. it took me 6months after with my DD then 4months with my second pregnancy. Good luck TTC hun. Hug

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
wel i would normally of been due on on wednesday just gone if i was still takin the pill, but am still waiting for my period

kirstkirst
personally hun each time ive TTC and came off the pill my period has alwasy been when it was meant to be when on the pill, so if i were u id test hun

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
i tested on thurs but it was negetive Sad if its not here by monday think i wil do another or speak to doctor

kirstkirst
yeh cos sometimes hun its just cos the hormones isnt strong enough to show up

daisy33daisy33
When i came off the pill my periods were all over the place hon!!!

But sometimes pregnancy does not show up for a while

Have a nice weekend

x

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Period arrived this morning Sad
owel will keep TTC

mango82mango82
Sad awww i am so sorry. i know its hard and i really do wish you all the luck possible for next month. really do feel for you Flower

RichieRichie
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Hey guys, it's eamesy88's partner!

Month 2 and looking ok at the moment, due to be on now (eamesy not me) and still not yet, going to leave it another week or so and give it a test!

LihraLihra
good luck hope you guys get the result you are after

RichieRichie
Me 2 hun, it's knackering me out although I aint complaining as I'm sure you can understand Wink LOL

jo-jojo-jo
Thumbs Up Goodluck guys.xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews