Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mystery24mystery24
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi I got a problem and feel really stupid. Last night me and my BF had sex and he came inside me. What made matters worse is I just had a baby who is 6 wks tommorow. We didnt use anything and dont know what to do.

Got my doctors appointment but also dont know what to say to my doctor if she asked I've had sex. Where could I also get the morning after pill feel so embarrassed but boyfriend wanted sex and couldnt refuse lol. We both never had sex for ages after I found out. So now we both horny but more him than me lol. The trouble is we also had sex several times already and he said that he pulled out in time but not sure.

Omg help me pleaseeeeeee dont think I could have another baby so after having this baby.

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
the morning after pill is effective for up to 72 hours (3 days) and can be bought over the counter, or prescribed by your doctor......the only thing i can think of if you are that worried.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews