Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

omg i was so scared!!!!

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
i tuck jessica to Bridlinton today was havin a really good time together...she wanted to go on a ride so i sat her init and put money in..she was so fussy..while she was on it i rang my friend to see how her baby was cause hes poorly..was havin a chat and wen i turned round to see jessie she had gone..but the ride was still goin..i was cryin my eys out cause i cudnt see her anywhere..i was screamin her name and this man who worked in the amusments asked who i was lukin 4..so he radio'ed throught to every1 to look for jessie..was so in shock couldnt even remeber what i dressed her in..well anyway this young kid came up to me carring her she climed of the ride and went out side to see a dog..im never ever takin her out of her pram ever again..really thought ide lost her..i must of looked a right idiot fractically screamin of her..all my make up ran of my face and i went home after thta..felt so sick... Crying

gypseygypsey
Hug Hug its horrible feelin glad she was found safe and well

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg hun. you poor thing. Hug Hug Hug

glad everythings ok and we all would have been exactly the same x

LucyLucy
aw im glad shes ok, that must have been so scary Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun, I lost charlotte in a shopping centre once, so I can imagine how frightened you were Hug

Glad she was OK Hug x

kristagkristag
I 'lost' Jas about 2 years ago in M&S. She had come into the changing room with me and something didn't fit me so she wanted to hand it back to the lady at the door to get me the right size. Instead of stopping at the door like I'd told her, she followed the lady but got lost. I was absolutely frantic and she was turned 7 then!! She found her way back to the changing room but when she arrived I just yelled at her because I was both relieved she was ok but cross she had not listened to me. Poor little soul - it was a few days before Christmas too. I felt very guilty but sadly in this day and age, we always think the worst don't we. I did tell her why I was so upset and she was very sorry.

Glad all worked out for you. I know exactly what you felt like!

Hug

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh my gosh hun, I can imagine how scared you must have beewn Hug I don't know how I would have reacted but I'm sure quite like you!! I'm so glad that she was found. I hope you're fully recovered from your fear and shock now darlin'! Hug Hug Hug

kirstkirst
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
omg hun u must have been so scared. hope u have calmed won now thou hun

bunnigirlbunnigirl
glad she has been found so safe and well babe

it is scarey aint it babe bailey once went missing

it is horrible

xxx

jo-jojo-jo
Sad That is my worst nightmare i cant imagine what you went through.Im so happy she was found safe and well, cheeky little monkey Monkey

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews