Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Pregnancy week by week

MezmerMezmer
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
During the second week of pregnancy your uterine lining that helps nourish the baby will start developing and your body will also start secreting follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). At the end of this week you will have almost completed your menstrual cycle and ovulation takes place (ovary releases an egg into the fallopian tube). This is when conception takes place. So you actually conceive the baby only at the end of the second week.

kristagkristag
Is this some kind of 'help' feature? If so, maybe it needs to be put in another area rather than separate threads here? Might be worth having a chat to an admin.

Are you a health professional looking to impart useful tips?

candgsmumcandgsmum
I may be wrong (usually am) but it seems a bit like they could be 'advertising' their website??

kristagkristag
Sounds a bit like it as there were 3 posts in quick succession. I think most of us know where to look for info don't we Cool

hapydazyhapydazy
yea, you guys are good... good eye there ladies Suspect I'm thinkin you're both right!

LucyLucy
mmmm........... Suspect

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews