Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Ways to promote your online business

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Hi everyone

Feels like Ive been away for ages, so am looking forward to being back part of the forums...

I have been working recently on ways to promote my website online, and one of the ways I have found is using social networking websites such as myspace, linkedin, not only does it create links to your website, it great for promoting what you do/sell

Heres a list of some of the more popular social networking website..
http://www.wildcatseo.co.uk/networking-social-networking-resources.php
Hope its of help to other WAHM

RobRob Admin
posted 9 years 4 months ago
- My blog
I'd also highly recommend the SEOmoz beginners guide to SEO if you're looking to optimise your site for search engine visitors Smile

It's required reading for any staff I take on in my day job (Online Marketing Manager)

spritchspritch
posted 8 years 9 months ago
twitter - takes a bit of getting used to but if you gain a following it can be an incredibly powerful tool to promote your services. My twit name is 'spritch' by the way so send me a tweet

davemcdavemc
posted 8 years 3 months ago
That is very helpfully going to start a twitter account now. Thumbs Up

aupairfamilyaupairfamily
posted 8 years 2 months ago
Thanks, that's a great list of websites. I'm also trying to promote an online business.

I joined twitter too - still getting used to it so not sure how useful it is yet. My twitter is saupairfamily.

Paula

hariettehariette
posted 7 years 3 months ago
you can also do article directory and press release submission.

textchxtextchx
posted 5 years 1 month ago
Hi there,

Another way is to create a short video describing your products or website and promote it through youtube... It will surely create more traffic then Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews