Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

anyone been on fortune baby?

mum26soon2b7mum26soon2b7
posted 9 years 5 months ago
[color=violet]anyone been on and paid for a prediction....my last pg i was predicted a boy and it was correct for me LOL this time i have been predicted a baby girl...woo hoo x x x [/color]

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww bless no i dont think i have ever been and had it done hunni

actually i did do one of those chinese things on the net which said boy and was correct

they have a 50/50 chance dont they LOL

hope it is a girl for u though babe

xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
I wouldn't pay to have the sex of my baby predicted personally. But fingers crossed they have it right x

mum26soon2b7mum26soon2b7
well i dont mind what it is really but it would be nice to have one of each..anyone gonna find out the sex at the anomaly scan...i did last time and prob will again..i like to be prepared LOL Clapping

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 4 months ago
- My blog
If you want to see your prediction just for fun without paying search online for due date prediction, some of these give a sex prediction along with other information

mum26soon2b7mum26soon2b7
oooo thanks hun ill give it a go Kiss

soupsoup
i wouldn't pay either

how much is it ?

catswinniecatswinnie
i wouldn't pay for prediction, i did a prediction using JP, there is a link on the home page at the bottom under tools, i was predicted a boy, and when i went for my scan thats what they said i was having. Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews