Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Still going to the gym and doing well!!!

jo-jojo-jo
posted 7 years 7 months ago
Ah the curses of weight gain. Brilliant you are back on track again but it is easy to let life get in the way of working out sometimes. I have majorly slacked over the past 8 months as I was busy with coursework. Well not so much slacked, just didn't have any spare time. My course has finished now and I'm intent on more frequent training again like I used to do. Y

You can do it; september is a realistic goal. Thanks, I really do need encouragment at the moment, as it seems life is so busy that I tend to put myself last. What course did you finish? maybe we can both encourage each other with our work outs and weight loss. I really need help with food options. I am so sick of eating the same meals all the time (lots of chicken and protein). I know that it is healthy but I need more variety. I am really excited for the wedding in September thats why I set my goal for then, as I will be seeing alot of family from over seas and intersate for the first time in two years. The last time they saw me I was in really good shape so I guess that is what they think I would still look like now, I think they would be shocked if they saw me to be honest lol.

AnabelleAnabelle
posted 4 years 11 months ago
Hope soon I will have time to go to the gym(((

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews