Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My girl's big day

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Summer turned 5 today. She took some sweets into school to share with her class and they sang Happy Birthday to her of course. When she got home we had family round and it was great. We've got her party with her friends on saturday (with a bouncy castle).
She also got her school report today which was so great and I'm really proud of her. We've found out her class and teacher for next year which will be year 1 and luckily it's the teacher that currently does PE with them twice a week so she'll have a teacher she knows.
She got lots of lovely presents and as some of you know I have a pet ferret, well now she has one of her own too which she got today. Mine is called 'Apollo' after the Greek God of Music and Song, she has called her ferret 'Flower Butterfly'-although that could change by the end of the week! Denis was funny this morning too, because the presents weren't FOR him he insisted on being the one to GIVE them to Summer.

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
awww happy bithday summer hope you have a graet party Wish

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Awwww, that's so sweet about Denis Love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!!!

Sounds like Summer had a great day!! I LOVE the names for the ferrets!! especially Flower-Butterfly!! Love Love Love (hope she doesn't change it from that LOL)

Great to hear about her teacher too!! That's awesome!! Thumbs Up

LucyLucy
Love Aw happy birthday Summer

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww happy birthday summer hope you had a good day x Wish

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Happy birthday Summer Wish

Hope you have a great party Clapping

bunnigirlbunnigirl
happy bday hun hope u had a fab time

xxx

GTTkelGTTkel
Summer's party on saturday was excellent. We were so lucky withther weather, we spent all day saying "Please don't rain" as we had ther bouncy castle. The party finished at 5 and it started to rain here about 6.30 so it held off all day thankfully. The kids had loads of fun and there were no major injuries (except one girl who tends to make a fuss and complained of hurting herself 7 TIMES!)
That evening Summer asked if she can have a bouncy castle for her next birthday, I was like "Hang on love we've only just got through today" Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews