Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

most haunted!

FfionFfion
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
does any one else watch it?

i love it! i watch it everynight at 9pm on ftn, (ive only got freeview lol) i love when they do the live ones! hee hee

am i the only one thats sad? lol

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i used to watch it. havent seen it in awhile. im rubbish cause im more scared than they are lolol

have you actually seen a ghost on there?? cause everytime ive watched theres been just the odd anomaly (sp)

FfionFfion
- My blog
ive seen somethings, not to shore if they were ghosts, lol, i saw a lady in a mirror on tehre once, that was scary! lol

yeh know what you mean tho, i wont watch it on my own lol!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
OMG!!!!!!! i would have cacked myself if id seen that lady lol

SassySassy
- My blog
I think that show is all lies. Cuckoo Crazy

I have watched and I was convinced it was all made up.
If there are such things as ghosts why would anything like that happen? Some of the things they do are acting plain and simple. As for the rest it could be done digitaly after filming, so movies and other TV shows have the same effects. Suspect

FfionFfion
- My blog
some of the things they do you think ye right lol, but you cant explain the stuff that happens on live shows?

ive had expiriences and so has elise, so i do belive that ghosts do egsist.

wooo im getting all exited to go and see colin fry now lol

RichRich Moderator
Used to watch Most Haunted...but it has been proved as being nothing but entertainment, nothing supernatural happens on that show. ( Thats why Derek Accorah quit the show, as he was proved to be making the "facts" up... ) sad really, but if you don't take the show seriously, it's a great bit of entertainment.

deppsgirldeppsgirl
Yes i watch most haunted on ftn i only have free view aswell its a great prog.

DanielleDanielle
I went to see Most Haunted Live a few years ago..I stayed in the same hotel as the crew.

I've gone off it now though Suspect There was only one crew member who was really herself, the rest are so far up their bleep Wink

Danielle x

SassySassy
- My blog
I think that the show is a way for the channle to make advertising money and that people just want to belive that very old places are haunted.

After slightly more than two years talking with people all over the UK there is a need in the population to belive that there is an active mythology and that the fairies, spirits and such live with them on a day to day baises.

Shows like this are very anti Christian. Do you realy think that a new age England will be a better place. After such a long history of God Queen and counrty, could beliving that ghosts, fairies realy be a solid future?

sliceslice
Well Guys all I have to say is, that I think things probably did happen in the begining and they were not acting but the show has got to big now and lost its nievity they have to always go one better to kep the audiences. I am a training Medium and I have a group that I am a part of in which we do all this for real, I have been on some great all nighters with some stunning results so if any of ya are eva in the midlands then get intouch I will take you along with me and you can see for yourselves.lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews