Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

very hard poo!!!!

daisy33daisy33
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Still not been after his prune juice and more weetabix and lactoluse and fruit and the sugar and water!!!

The doctors have given me suppositorys for him, so i think thats what i will have to do for him tom Sad Face

daisy33daisy33
Ahh thanks for asking was just typing at that minute, he is sound asleep now and seems fairly content, but i do think it will be a full nappy when it comes along

xxx

LucyLucy
i hope its a nice brown squishy one!!!!!

daisy33daisy33
Unfortunatly not Sad Face

He is conpacted totally, the suppository only went it slightly and came back out with a tiny rock hard stool and made him botty bleed Crying The doctors are calling me back in a bit.

He is in such a state!!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aww poor little man Sad Face I don't envy you having to do the suppositry hun.

How did the docs go? Hope he's managed to 'go' by now x

daisy33daisy33
Oh my god did he go or what!!! 4 times. When was it life changed that much that you were excited when your kids went for a poo eh?

Anyway he is so so much happier and i can now relax, still gave him some prune juice and weetabix today thou to try and keep it that way

xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
Very happy Very happy So glad for you guys!!!

It's amazing what makes us happy when we have babes isn't it LOL... I remember when Aaralyn was tiny and she would just poop out mushy poops and then the first time she had one that had more "firmness" to it and it looked like little brown balls I was so excited I called her dad!! and I think I even called my sister to tell her Wink

AlexAlex Moderator
Poor Harrison.

Joseph had to have lactulose syrup from the GP when he was little, It always took a day or 2 to work. (I found weetabix made Joseph more bunged up so I avoided them!)

daisy33daisy33
Thanks for all of your help girls

Harrison seems back to normal again now

Very happy Very happy Very happy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Thats brill hun, hope there's no more problems for him x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer