Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Hi. i'm new to this site

lisa-norfolklisa-norfolk
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Hi, just thought i would introduce myself. i'm Lisa 29 and have 2 children, dylan ,7 and Tiana who is now 6 months old. Tiana was found to have 2 heart defects at 10 weeks of age, one of those defects being very rare . She had two ops at great ormond street hospital in march . Tiana has a website but i'm not allowed to post addy on here so pm me if you want to take a look . it's just a site telling all about her journey from her birth

AlexAlex Moderator
welcome to JP

lisa-norfolklisa-norfolk
Thanks hun

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hi hun welcome hope u have fun

xxx

LucyLucy
welcome to JP, Im Lucy and mum to Gemma 11 and Tom 14

crystalpaulacrystalpaula
welcome to jp im crystal from norfolk i hav a boy called kenny age three and a girl age 1 called charlotte hope u hav fun on this site

lisa-norfolklisa-norfolk
Hi and thanks to you all. if you type brave tiana into google and click the first link that it comes up with you can read all about tiana and what she has been through . it will show as brave tiana - my story

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
im Nikkie 20 mummy to Jessica-rose 15 months..welcome to JP hope u enjoy the site x

hapydazyhapydazy
Hi welcome to JP!

LucyLucy
i googled your site and i remember your little girl from the papers. Youve been on look east? your little one is familiar.

Anyways i hope that you raise the funds you need to get whatever medical help you can your little girl is a real peach Love

hapydazyhapydazy
I've been looking at Tiana's site this evening. What a beautiful and strong little girl you have there.... sending my best wishes to you and your family Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Welcome to JP

Sounds like you have a brave little one there Smile x

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
Hi there! I'm also new and amlooking forward to getting to know people too.
Your daughter sounds like a trooper hun x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews