Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

where did you meet yr DP/DH. and how long u been together???

TamTam
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Mark and I met first met 5 years ago though friends and we both flirted like mad when we were out, we were seeing other people so I never though anything about it until Mark popped up to my flat I shared with our mates on the pretense of fixing my mates PC and he ended up watching Shaun of the dead with me and then he told me that he has wanted to ask me out for the last 3 years!!! Right there and then I fell madly in love with him and we ahve been together ever since and we now have a beautiful son and he asked me to Marry him yesterday!!!!!!!!!

I Soooo happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw congratulations Hun!!!! Very happy Very happy Very happy xxx

katiehkatieh
I met mark on the internet a few months ago. We are both totally hooked now and have been an item for about a month or so. Not very long really Love

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
i met my darling husband on a dating site on 25th feb 2005, i fell pregnant after only 3 months of dating, i moved to essex, we had our gorgeous daughter Tallulah and then got married on the 24th feb this year - the day before our 2 year anniversary!!!

orc30orc30
I met my wife at Jumpin Jaks in Southmapton. Used to go there a lot with some of my mates, dancing on the tables, chairs and stage. March 1998. We had our first kiss on top of a table there. Got married April 2005.

katiehkatieh

Tam said:
he asked me to Marry him yesterday!!!!!!!!!

I Soooo happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy

Congratulations hunni x x x x

HONEYHONEY
i met my other half in the gay village,lol,no hes not gay,he he,been together 7 years now and have 3 beautiful kids Very happy

baby_lukbaby_luk
I met Joshua 7 years ago....in a party.. we had a common friend! Smile

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
:oops:omg can't belive im telling you all this but i met justin at a rave party,We partied untill lunch time at a club, then i went home and had a few hours sleep.That night he took me to the drive-in and told me i was going to be his wife and mother of his children.After laughing mao we have never spent a night apart and we have been going strong for 7 years and cant wait to have another baby to keep little Vic company. Very happy

pnkfairycakepnkfairycake
DH was a footballer and my mum was a fan and she dragged me along to a match as i needed a lift somewhere and she said she would take me after the match providing i went with her...just so happened that the football team went to the same place that i was going that nite and we got chatting cuz he had seen me there...4 weeks later he moved in with me, 2 weeks after that we got engaged and were married 10 months later. We've been married 6 years this year and have 2 kiddies, 3&1! and they said it wouldnt last...hah!

hapydazyhapydazy
I met Marc at a laundry mat.. After a few hours of chatting and folding laundry, he slipped my daughter a business card and told her to tell mommy he'd like to take us out for pizza. Aaralyn lost the card (found it 2 months later in the bottom of her toy bin) and I never called him. About 2 1/2 months later he stopped by the coffee shop I worked and pretended he had forgotten I said I worked there (yea right!) He gave me another card, I called him, we all went out for pizza and a movie and it's been pretty great since.

Here he is with my daughter on her Birthday in February (move down to to see, sorry Embarassed )

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwww these are all great stories Very happy

susansusan
i met ali on a chatroom on the 02 chatrooms on mobi phones 2 years ago and were still together yet x

susansusan

orc30 said:
I met my wife at Jumpin Jaks in Southmapton. Used to go there a lot with some of my mates, dancing on the tables, chairs and stage. March 1998. We had our first kiss on top of a table there. Got married April 2005.

is jumpin jaks not a kiddies place lol at least where i live it is its a kids play area .

HayleyHayley
i met jamie in a club back in 1998, i was 17 he was 19...i was drunk and started chatting..9 years later we have 3 kids but not married yet! Crazy

lauranlauran
I met my wonderful hubby at the local (rubbish) nightclub. His best friend used to go out with my sis. He kissed me Tounge Out and then asked if i wanted to join him and his friends. They asked what i look for in a man and i said i love hairy men, they all started laughing and made Darren show me his hairy chest Very happy and that was it, love. Been together 7 years, married 1 1/2 years with a 4 1/2 yr boy and 8 month girl. And yes he does know i got off with his best mate!! Embarassed

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Internet, been together a year on Aug 23rd. Very happy

glittergirlglittergirl
I met my fiance Peter almost 4 yrs ago in a support forum for Psoriasis sufferers. He was a moderator. My marriage was failing and poor Pete had lost his wife that year to MRSA, after 23 yrs of marriage. We became good online buddies. Neither of us were looking for anything, afterall i was still married and hoped my marriage would survive and he had just lost the love of his life. Anyway, in 2004, i finally left my now ex husband. Peter offered me and my daughter a room at his house as my family had turned against me and i had nowhere to go. I wanted to pay him rent but he wouldnt have it. Anyway, like all good romantic films, we slowly but surely fell in love and became a couple. We got engaged on Valentines day this year! Love There is 21 yrs between us, i'm 35 and he's 56.. but for the first time in my life, i've finally found someone who i truly feel 'connected' with. Love

GTTkelGTTkel
glittergirl I think that's lovely and I'm sure you must have alot of strength in your relationship as you've both been through hard times and come through together

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
chris walked past my mates house he lives next door to her so i stalked him lol..i used to spy out of her window when he went past loo..then we got talking and hit things off from there..been together 3yrs on the 10th august..

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews