Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

walking

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i no every child is diffrent but i was just wondering what age your child was when he/she started walking i have 4 childrean and dd1 was 11 months dd2 was 10 months ds1 was 15months and ds2 has just learnt to pull himself up againt the furniture today bless him so i dont think it will be long
so what age was all yours

hipmommahipmomma
mine both started to walk properly around 14 months.

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
my eldest was 14 months, my daughter 19 months (understandable since she can't see) my youngest about 11 months

sugarsugar Moderator
My DD never crawled but started walking at 8 months old coming on 9 mths old - she took her first proper steps on her dads 23rd birthday!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
jami was 10 1/2 months
catherine was 11 months
ben was 22 months

FfionFfion
- My blog
elise was 13 months when she started walking, max still isnt walking yet, hes nearly 13 months!

StaceStace
pud still isn't walking yet. looking at the ages of your children though on average they aren't walking until after 11 month. Thats put my mind at rest Smile

sugarsugar Moderator
average age for walking is actually 12-18mths! Smile

StaceStace

sugar said:
average age for walking is actually 12-18mths! Smile

i didnt know that thanx i was just going off what was posted here.

staceyj18staceyj18
Finley still isnt walking yet he's one on the 9th of march. Smile He pulls himself up onto the furntiture and walks along holding the furniture and stands on his own but hasnt attempted to walk yet.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews