Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

going to school

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 7 months ago
My baby goes into his Primary 1 class tomorrow. It is step up day so he gets to spent the morning with his new class and teacher, he is soooo excited, I hope the novelty doesnt wear off in August

LucyLucy
aw i bet hell have a blast.

Gemma goes to high school in September shes due to go up for a day in July. I hope she has fun

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
How'd it go for Joseph Alex??

I bet he did have a blast too!!

gypseygypsey
talia did her two settleing days first day she cried second she loved it Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope he likes it hun Thumbs Up

Charlotte starts off on a week of half days in September to get into the swing of things so thing I may take that week off work and then into full days.

She's got a Parent open afternoon a week next Wednesday which i'm lookng forward to going to as i missed her Parent evening Sad

gypseygypsey
talia does two weeks of mornings first week till 11.30 nxt week till 12.40 (cause they have dinner)then full time till end sept she got wk hol Embarassed

AlexAlex Moderator
He loved it. He doesnt want to go back to nursery today but just start school. He is now really keen to go buy his uniform.

Joseph will go 9-12 for the first 3 weeks (he starts 19th August) and then full days after that.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews