Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

wow, check this out! (teen pregnancy pact news story)

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Mike was telling me about hearing this on the news so I googled for an article about it...

I'm not sure what to say about it myself, other than I hope these girls have a clue what they are in for!

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1815845,00.html

AlexAlex Moderator
I read about this yesterday

I was speechless as well. I still can't believe it

daisy33daisy33
I simply do not know what to say

how crazy is that!!!

collegestdntcollegestdnt
I read that today! I can't believe people would do that! Scared Even worse, I feel bad for the kids. Sad And the dad's that got rooked into that. Unsure

gypseygypsey
Crazy they dont realize how much it will change there lives it so sad

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
hhmmmm.. watching the news while falling asleep last night I heard a report that the principal of the high school now denies knowing anything about a pact between the girls and he can't remember where he heard anything like that Shrug denial to avoid the heat possible??

ellee1984ellee1984
i read about that the otherday it was when they wrote that they were highfiving and cheering when they were confirmed as pregnant do they not realise that having kids is a lifelong commitment just because they have the kids young dont mean they get to live their live when their older they are always going to have that responsiblity. they are creating a life what are they going to say when their kids are older and start asking questions about their dads (if the dads arent involved) how the kid going to feel when they are told they were concieved as part of a high school pact..

LucyLucy
thats terrrible

jo-jojo-jo
I also saw this on tv it also said that a few of the girls that receieved more than one negative result were getting treated for depression WTF???? No

candgsmumcandgsmum
Jeez I wouldn't like to know i was born because my mum made a pact to get pregnant just like all her friends were Bad!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews