Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

200pound 8 year old boy

SassySassy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
We have had some stories onour news channles about a 200 pluse pound 8 year old boy. Do any of you have a link to this story in the UK I would like to know more than just the sound bites we get here.
Thanks In Advance.

RobRob Admin
- My blog
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6402113.stm

Smile

SassySassy
- My blog
Very happy
Thanks!

sugarsugar Moderator
I watched this on tv the other night - how could anyone let their child get that bad? I'm an overwieght person and wouldnt want my child to go through what i have been through! Theres something called tough love that every parent needs to know! its ok to say no to ur child even if it upsets them!
The mother had been refusing any help until she found out that she could lose him then she agreed to listen to what Social services had to say! even his elder sister was trying to talk to him and do more for him than his mum! His mum said he wont eat veg or fruit so she gives him processed foods instead! sorry but my reply would be - give him decent food - if he refuses at first he'll soon give in when he's hungry!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews