Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Light Bleeding?

collegestdntcollegestdnt
posted 9 years 5 months ago
I've been reading alot online lately. One thing that caught my eye was a comment that said:

*When the baby implants into your wall, it may cause slight bleeding.

Is that ^^(the above)^^ true? Scared I had a day and a half of VERY light bleeding. Could that be it you think? Nothing like that has ever happened to me before. Did this happen to anyone else? Or is this BS.

catswinniecatswinnie
Hi Hun

This indeed can happen. Have you had the pregnancy confirmed as i know in your last post you were unsure and was going to visit campus nurse. the following link will also tell you all the info you need to know, but all the girls on here are also very helpful. I hope all is well Smile

http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/547.html

LucyLucy
ive been thinking about you this week, did you get it confirmed?

I hope the bleeding is nothing, but if you are worried then please go and see the nurse again, she can reassure you if its nothing to worry about.

The internet is a great tool but sometimes it helps for someone to talk to you about it rather than read it.

Good luck sweets and im here if you need someone to talk to

collegestdntcollegestdnt
I took a test today and it was negative, but I'm not sure if that accurate just because of how I feel. Ill But I have an appointment on the 30th to see my doctor. Very Happy My mom isn't freaking out like I thought she would! Clapping She bought me the test today! I'm actually getting kind of excited. Crazy

lubzlubz
awwww soo sweet Very Happy gud luck wiv evrythin huni

LucyLucy

collegestdnt said:
I took a test today and it was negative, but I'm not sure if that accurate just because of how I feel. Ill But I have an appointment on the 30th to see my doctor. Very Happy My mom isn't freaking out like I thought she would! Clapping She bought me the test today! I'm actually getting kind of excited. Crazy

im glad you were able to talk to your mum, keep us updated babes and we are all here for you

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews