Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

not looking where theyre going

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 4 weeks ago
- My blog
are any of yr kids like this? Ben is terrible. just doesnt look where hes going. hes too busy looking behind him or watching cars go by that this morning he walked into a wheelie bin. im always telling him to look where hes going. yesterday he was inches away from walking into a wall. i managed to grab him before he did, but hes always tripping up pavements and walking into things. its driving me nuts now

LihraLihra
Alisa is exactley the same she doesnt ever look where she is going. I am forever stelling her to look where she is going she is so engroused in what everyone else is doing

ElementaryElementary
I forget the number of time I've nearly said ' pay attention Bond'

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Yep, Aaralyn's the same way Rolling Eyes

candgsmumcandgsmum
Charlotte is exactly the same hun. Too busy ordering everyone else around LOL Love

alis378alis378
My Josh and one of my little mindee's is exactly the same. Always prefer to look where they have been than where they are going!!
xx

jo-jojo-jo
PMSL,Vic constantly has collisions with the wall,door or other people from not watching where he is going! Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews