Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Work at home moms here?

AmericanMomAmericanMom
posted 9 years 5 months ago
- My blog
Hi everyone. Anyone else here a work at home mom-to-be like myself?
If so what do you do? do you like being home? Do you fit nap time in everyday like I do?

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Hi hun I just wanted to let you know I moved this to the Work At Home Parents forum as it may get more attention there from the other WAHM's Smile

aupairfamilyaupairfamily
posted 8 years 1 month ago
Hi,

Yes, I work from home. I just launched a new website and I'm now trying to build up the traffic to the site.
I'd say to work at home you need to find something you enjoy doing as sometimes it can be hard to motivate yourself at home.

Good luck
Paula

milkymummilkymum
I am in the process of building my on-line website. Once I have the website built I will be then up-loading it to webspace and will findout what the rules are here about promoting your business. I am enjoying building my website and I think the thing that is keepingme going is the fact that I have choosen an area that is personal to me. My daughter adores care-bears and they are so hard to find in the and so is strawberry short-cake. I have got feed-up with having to pay over the odds for them from america that I decided this would be avery proimsing rewarding area to do business in. My EJ does take naps anymore but when he does on the very rare occassion he will fall asleep on a cushion on the lounge floor.

babyonboardbabyonboard
Hi,

I work from home, and also have a full time job! I'm new to the forum.

Simon

rhiannonrhiannon
posted 7 years 6 months ago
Hello!
I'm another WAHM. I gave up work after I had my son because the long commutes and hours would mean I hardly saw him. I started my own website late last year and put in a lot of hours building it up. I love doing it, even though the only time I really get is during naps and at night Very Happy

I hope to meet a lot more WAHM on here.

textchxtextchx
posted 5 years 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

I'm new here. I also look out at WAHM's but definitely, I like it here. Smile
I am a home-based working mom too. However, the job was never been an issue for me. I had fun and I'm enjoying it. I'm at home, with my babies, and at the same time, I'm earning. However, taking a rest will always be balanced from work and spending time with the kids.

Good luck!

AlkdAlkd
posted 4 years 1 month ago
I also a stay at home mom doing work online but it's not really work since I do about 1 hour per day. Let me know if you want to know more!

HayleyBartleHayleyBartle
posted 3 years 5 months ago
Hi Alkd,
That is fantastic news, thank you so much.

What we need is for home-workers to complete a short (10 minute) online questionnaire. If you complete the questionnaire you will be entered into a random prize draw with the oppotunity to win £50 cash! The questionnaire can be found at:
www.surveymonkey.com/well-beingquestionnaire

All answers you supply will be kept strictly anonymous and confidential at all times!

Thank you SO much in advance!!

AlkdAlkd
Ok! I'll give it a go! You're welcome!

HayleyBartleHayleyBartle
Thank you SO much, I really appreciate that!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews