Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Looking forward to thursday

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
On thursday I am helping out on a school trip in DD's class. We are going to Drusillas zoo as part of their topic on living and growing plants and animals. I'm really looking forward to it and I have been concidering training as a class room teaching assistant. I have already helped out on a previous local field trip and I am doing voluntry reading in her class every monday morning which I really enjoy.
I have got an NVQ in Care, an NCFE in counselling and communication skills and an RSA in Counselling Skills in the Development of Learning. So I have always had a real interest in a job with people and it would be great to have a job that is child/family friendly and would allow me holidays off with my kids.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I think you should go for it!! You'd be great!!

Sounds like a fun trip for Thursday too!! Thumbs Up Hope you guys have a great time Yes

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope you all have a great time on Thursday Thumbs Up

gypseygypsey
Thumbs Up av great day

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
drusillas is fab. have a great time hun x

ElementaryElementary
I love Drusilla's

LucyLucy

GTTkel said:
On thursday I am helping out on a school trip in DD's class. We are going to Drusillas zoo as part of their topic on living and growing plants and animals. I'm really looking forward to it and I have been concidering training as a class room teaching assistant. I have already helped out on a previous local field trip and I am doing voluntry reading in her class every monday morning which I really enjoy.
I have got an NVQ in Care, an NCFE in counselling and communication skills and an RSA in Counselling Skills in the Development of Learning. So I have always had a real interest in a job with people and it would be great to have a job that is child/family friendly and would allow me holidays off with my kids.

Is that the one in Hastings??? If so youll love it there, we had a great time there, the kids loved it!

Have fun

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews