Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

oh my...... i feel...

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 9 years 6 months ago
- My blog
so emotionally and physically drained. i really dont have much energy left i feel like iv used enough energy over these couple of days that should have lasted me the week. i dont know how to regain my energy though. + i think iv pulled the muscle at the top of my belly its agony but iv gotta keep going. my lil bro has been coming round to help but to be honest hes just been over exciting her but its the only help i have so.......
oh i cant wait for this weekend to be over!!!!
hope you guys have had a nice hot, sunny weekend xxxx

gypseygypsey
Hug Hug hope u feelimg much better

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh hun Hug to you x

I remember being pregnant with George in this weather it was tiring just from the heat, I bought a fan and I sat with it on pretty much constantly, I took it to bed with me on a night LOL. It was a really warm summer that year.

jo-jojo-jo
Hug I hope you feel better soon hun,try take it as easy as you can,it wont be long now.xx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
you wait till chris gets home tomorrow im gonna kill him!!
i was woke up at 3.30am last night from charly screaming ran into her room and she'd got herself stuck under her junior bed????? i dont even know how she managed to get under there LOL lil wolly hehe

gypseygypsey
aw bless..

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey hun, I just wanted to say I hope you've gotten through the weekend ok Hug Hug Hug

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
yea hasnt been too bad charly has been fantastic shes been really good all weekend im just exhausted LOL used enough energy in 3days that should of lasted the week LOL but yea has been ok she slept through the night last night quarter to 9pm - 6am so really good Thumbs Up Clapping

LucyLucy
glad to see you are feeling better

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews