Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Take that are toruing at the end of this yr!

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Woohoo! Glad im not at work on friday as it means i can sit and wait for the ticekts to go on sale!!!


gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
thanks for this

think i may have to try and get some tickets for this Smile Very happy

the dates are here http://www.warnfestivals.co.uk/concert-tickets/...-that-tickets.htm

i've NEVER been to any kind of concert and always wanted to go to Take That in the 90's but never quite made it, so it would be great to eventually get there.

Gemma

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
did you get any tickets???

Teeth I didn't Crying

Had to work a few hours in the morning but then couldn't get through or they may have already all gone Sad Face

Just hoping one of my friends has a spare, or else will have to wait for another.

Gemma

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
apparantly they all sold out within 2 hours Shocked

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
nope i couldnt be bothered to get up in time - too tired plus the £45 price tag put me off!!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
sorry you didnt get your tickets (£45 is alot of pennies)

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
£45 is a lot but i bet some people will pay a lot more!

Its so annoying that all these ticket sellers just get them to make profit selling them on at hundreds of pounds and we all get ripped off Sad Face Not that i'd pay more than £45 for a ticket.

Gemma

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
im sorry but £45 to watch take that??? who are minus one and werent even good the first time around.

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I would pay £45 to see Backstreet Boys (who are also minus one now LOL) or P!NK! P!NK is worth more than £45 a ticket after her last concert! And Backstreet Boys well its just being a huge fan lol - was a huge fan of take that but never forget how upset i was when they split! LOL!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

sugar said:
I would pay £45 to see Backstreet Boys (who are also minus one now LOL) or P!NK! P!NK is worth more than £45 a ticket after her last concert! And Backstreet Boys well its just being a huge fan lol - was a huge fan of take that but never forget how upset i was when they split! LOL!


i once went to see backstreet boys i didnt like them i took my baby sister but it was amazingand i think they r brill now but who has left i dont keep up with music as much as i like lol

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

bunnigirl said:

sugar said:
I would pay £45 to see Backstreet Boys (who are also minus one now LOL) or P!NK! P!NK is worth more than £45 a ticket after her last concert! And Backstreet Boys well its just being a huge fan lol - was a huge fan of take that but never forget how upset i was when they split! LOL!


i once went to see backstreet boys i didnt like them i took my baby sister but it was amazingand i think they r brill now but who has left i dont keep up with music as much as i like lol


hehe im a HUGE fan have been since the beginning! Kevin has left to persue other things (theatre and starting a family) ive seen them everytime they are over here! last time was in 2005!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

sugar said:

bunnigirl said:

sugar said:
I would pay £45 to see Backstreet Boys (who are also minus one now LOL) or P!NK! P!NK is worth more than £45 a ticket after her last concert! And Backstreet Boys well its just being a huge fan lol - was a huge fan of take that but never forget how upset i was when they split! LOL!


i once went to see backstreet boys i didnt like them i took my baby sister but it was amazingand i think they r brill now but who has left i dont keep up with music as much as i like lol


hehe im a HUGE fan have been since the beginning! Kevin has left to persue other things (theatre and starting a family) ive seen them everytime they are over here! last time was in 2005!


god it must have been around 1999ish they was in birmingham and they started the show by flying in over the crowd on hovercraft it was amazing the atmosphere was electric

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Yeah it was 1999 as that was the year i saw them in Earl's Court and they were in the centre and i had my scince exam the next day - didnt get hoem til 3am! and passed Razz

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

sugar said:
Yeah it was 1999 as that was the year i saw them in Earl's Court and they were in the centre and i had my scince exam the next day - didnt get hoem til 3am! and passed Razz


wasnt that such an amazing guess (the year i mean ) i thought i was gonna have to call my sister and confirm with her as i am never very good with date i just knew shannon was only little and that my sis was still at school as she had the day off lol so whos ur fav member/song if u have one as there are so many to choosr from mine is brian and i want it that wasy and wasnt the show just amazing too when the stage was in the centre and the crowd all around i was thnking how they gonna get on without being mobbed i never expected them to fly in on hovercrafts like that in a million years would go again tomorrow if i could and if i could afford it lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews