Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my big poorly boy

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 9 years 6 months ago
hayden woke up this morn at 5:30 so lee brought him down but he went back to sleep for an hour.
he had his bottle but brought alot of it back up, thats not like my big boy. he was a bit whingy after and quite warm so didnt put any clothes on him.

he had all but 1oz of his bottle at 10ish but wouldnt have any food, was whingy again but got him off to sleep an he was there till 1:00 when i got him dressed coz we go to a bumps & babes group on tuesday afo.

he wasnt too bad but it was bottle time so gave him his bottle all but about 2oz then gave him a cuddle where he brought it all up on me and more. ive never seen so much come out of one lil baby.

he was asleep when we came home just after 3 and hes just woke up. am hoping it just a lil 24hr bug thing, i cant be doing will all that vomit.

gypseygypsey
aw bless Hug Hug hopew he better soon

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
big big hugs to him hope he feels better soon hun Hug Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hug

Bless him hope he is better soon xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hug hope he's feelin better soon hun... It's so hard to see them sick when they are so young and little Sad

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwww poor munchkin. hope he feels better soon xx

AlexAlex Moderator
poor wee mite how is he feeling now

angelsmomangelsmom
weds n thurs he was very hot n very sleepy. when he was awake he was twisty. hes full of snot so is struggling with sleep and bottles.

hes had a few good times hes happiest when he has his nappy off. slept all last night, hes still in bed now. will see how he is today, gonna pop see hv 2day, she saw him on weds.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews