Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

dopplers?????????

mummy2elliemummy2ellie
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
iv just orderd a Hi-Bebe BT200 Sound, Doppler
and im 10 weeks it says that it does find a heart beat at this stage im just wondering has any of you guys tried it and can you hear the babys hb

thank you xxxxxxxx

kristagkristag
I borrowed one from a friend but I can't recall the make. It's pretty good though and comes with the gel too. I could hear babies heartbeat around 13 weeks but I hadn't borrowed it before so couldn't tell you if it would work earlier. I did have to 'search' for a while to find babe and you do nearly have a panic attack if you can't find them for a while Embarassed

I think they are much better than the old ones. I had one years ago which you just listed to like a glorified stethoscope. It was good and you could hear the heartbeat but also motorbikes that were 10 miles away loud and clear Wink

Hope you enjoy it.

candgsmumcandgsmum
To be honest I didn't want to scare myself if i didn't find the heartbeat.

With my first the mw could find the heartbeat strong at just after 11 weeks but with my second I was 14+ before they could find the heartbeat with the doppler. i think it mainly depends on how you are carrying x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews