Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Anyone in Ipswich, Suffolk?

Toms_MumToms_Mum
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
Hi Is there anyone in this area that fancies chatting?
Mum to Thomas, 16 months and dont know anybody with child/children locally.

Quite happy to supply coffee and biccies and go out and about shopping, parks etc whatever.

Teresa.

mcmummymcmummy
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Hi Teresa

I'm near Woodbridge and I have a 3 year old daughter and a 16 month old son.

Toms_MumToms_Mum
Hi, I was beginning to think there were no other mums in Suffolk LOL

Woodbridge is not too far away, just a train ride, my hubby and I have been quite a few times as we love having a wander round there, we think it is lovely round there.
Have you lived there long.
My hubby and i moved here from stowmarket not too long ago.

If you want to get in touch again and chat it would be really nice.

Teresa x

mcmummymcmummy
Hi Teresa

Hope you've had a good weekend.

We're not actually in Woodbridge but about 2 miles out. I do like the town though. I often walk there in the summer and have lunch by the river. It's so peaceful.

We've lived here for about 2 and a half years now. We moved from Stowmarket and now live next door to my husband's parents. It's great!

Have you found many toddler groups where you are now? I'm still discovering the local ones and I'm trying out a new one in Kesgrave tomorrow morning. I'm a bit limited as to where I can go because my daughter is at preschool in the mornings and I have to rely on buses (or my feet!) to get me back in time to collect her at lunchtime. Thankfully MIL helps out occasionally and collects my daughter from school. It sounds terrible but I'm so looking
forward to her being at school next year as I'll have most of the day to venture out with my son.

Sorry for waffling on!

Chat soon x

mcmummymcmummy
Teresa....are you also posting on the Ipswich thread on netmums?

ElinElin
Hey and welcome to JP Wave

Toms_MumToms_Mum
See, I am getting confused who is who now as have been browsing another one! LOL

I read so many posts my brain must be frazzling! LOL.

Hi Elin, thank you, hope all is well.

x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews