Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What do you think of this....

splashsplash
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
I think it's a great idea.... I LOVE it. It sounds really fun for the kids... imaginative and the party would become their own little wonderland...

I too thought £350 was rather steep, initially... BUT... I also agree that when arranging your own party from scratch and you pick bits up here and there... things soon add up.

What about individually pricing things, DJ £50, Hall £80, Food menu one £2.25 per head, food menu two £2.75 per head, customes £2 per child, goody bag one, goody bag two... etc etc (prices were just for example purposes... I'm not suggesting you use those prices). Then put all the options down on a 'menu' and let parents pick and choose, putting together their own package, based on their own budgets...?

x

RobRob Admin
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
- My blog
Do both. Have a small, medium, large and 'custom' package - that way you end up offering something for every budget. You can price the custom items a little bit more than they would be as part of a package, which will make up for the added organisation in putting a 'bespoke' party together.

Sounds like a good business plan! You could even go as far as franchising the concept out to other people who have a space available for parties in other parts of the country.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews