Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Bank Holiday plans?

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
- My blog
what is everyone doing? (if anything?) were taking the kids here. i just want to hold a chick. im more excited than they are lol

Cruckley Farm

look lookn look i did a link without the web address Very happy yay me!!!! Very happy lolol

LihraLihra
I'm taking mine to either odds farm or london zoo the only thing is it gets so busy when the schools are off. Maybe monday drive down to the beach.

I dont know about the rest of you guys but schools around here break up tomorrow for a week.

lihra Cool

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
yeah its half term here next week too

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
we were suppose to hiring a mini bus and doing a big long weekend of trips beach etc..
but we've run out of money so am now gonna be stuck indoors lol

ElementaryElementary
Martha is with her Dad Saturday - so I'm going with Mum and Aunt to Chelsea Flower Show! Then she has a party on Sunday and beyond that hadn't thought - weather's not going to be so nice though Confused

gypseygypsey
Suspect talia has party sun prob do asda then just wait and see wot weather like mon..

LihraLihra
this website has some ideas on great things to entertain your kid with without hurting your pocket

great ideas for home

Hope this gives some ideas if anyone alse has any that would be great..

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Lihra said:
this website has some ideas on great things to entertain your kid with without hurting your pocket

great ideas for home

Hope this gives some ideas if anyone alse has any that would be great..

thanks for that. looks fab Very happy

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
im just gonna do a craft day with party nibbles for charly got no money and its soo hard to find something for a 1yr old to do

AlexAlex Moderator
is it a bank holiday???? Confused

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
yea 26th

AlexAlex Moderator
must be an English holiday only- not aware of having 1 up here

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i didnt even know till a couple of days ago lol

hapydazyhapydazy
It's a holiday for us too!! Memorial Day! I'm off work tomorrow, we have Aaralyn's school/family picnic to go to. Saturday my friend Sonja and her daughter Jordyn are coming up 2 stay for 2 nights!! Very happy We're gonna beach it, BBQ, maybe have a crab feast, spend some time at the marina and on the boat and probably spend some time at Mike's bro's house, they're out of town and the pool is open now!! WOOO HOOOO!!! although the water will be freezing still! Myself, Aaralyn, Sonja and her daughter may get a hotel room for Sunday night since there's no work on Monday!! Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I wanted to go out somewhere, just for a change of scenery for a walk but Mart's not interested. I might just take the kids and the dog down to the valley myself and leave him to be a party pooper on his own.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews