Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

George's excema is playing up again

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Poor little love, it's all come up on his cheeks, they look so sore Sad Face

I keep putting some stuff on it, but looks like i'm going to have to bite the bullet and see if the doc will prescribe some steriod cream for him.

I'm going to get the doctor to check if he has hayfever too as he keeps rubbing his eyes and his nose is running constantly.

AlexAlex Moderator
Poor George. Kiss

Does anything in particular set it off (heat, diet) I have excema usually when I am stressed.

And I can sympathise with the runny nose and itchy eyes- hope he doesnt have hayfever

hapydazyhapydazy
awwww, poor George Sad Face I hope it gets cleared up soon. Aaralyn has excema too but it only comes out when she gets sick... she gets patches of it on her hips and on her bum cheeks.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I think maybe its the heat. It does flare up when he's poorly too. It's starting on his back again and his hands. Its driving him crackers, he was rolling and rubbing his back on the floor earlier as it was obviously bothering him. Sad Face

AlexAlex Moderator
poor George. Kiss

gypseygypsey
Kiss for george i know how he feels my psariosis as come up twice as bad.

hapydazyhapydazy

candgsmum said:
I think maybe its the heat. It does flare up when he's poorly too. It's starting on his back again and his hands. Its driving him crackers, he was rolling and rubbing his back on the floor earlier as it was obviously bothering him. Sad Face

I think my friend used to put her daughter in an oatmeal bath when hers was bad, and she had it really really bad too. Poor guy, it's gotta be extra frustrating when he's so young like that.... give him some extra hugs from me too!!

gypseygypsey
ive tried using a nylon tight with oats in and runnin bath water through it it seems to work for me hope it eases soon.

candgsmumcandgsmum
My Aunty and Granddad suffer from psoriasis bad so i've seen how irrating it can be Gypsey - it must be tough when it flares up Kiss

I've never heard of oats before, will have to try it. I've been told to try and get something called oilatum? for his bath. Problem is he likes to get in the bath when either me or Martin are in so we have to try and bath him and get him out again before we use any soap or shampoo so it doesn't irritate him.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews