Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

casey's bday prezzie??

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 9 years 6 months ago
im not sure what to get her, shell be 3. its her bday in july but is mine 3days before, i want 2 get her prezzies this month so ive got them, i know what i want (wii) so can get that next month.

i was thinkin a trampoline, not a huge one coz gardens not big enough. she keeps bouncin on my sofa.

have already got her 2 disney dvds, dumbo and peter pan hehe.

any ideas?

gypseygypsey
theres some good deals in woolys ..does she like playdoh.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aaralyn really started getting into puzzles and "art stuff" about that age, might be some ideas there!

candgsmumcandgsmum
i think I got Charlotte some paints and brushes and some pads of paper for her 3rd birthday.

It's George's birthday next month and I'm pretty stumped as to what to get him.

AlexAlex Moderator
playdough or a craft box are great

If you want a trampoline you get really little ones with the net suitable for 3years

LihraLihra
Kids love all crafty things at what ever age my 2 1/2 year old loves making things.

Trampolines are great fun we have an 8ft one with an enclosure its great for her and great for keeping yourself fit and healthy. Butterfly

My daughters last birthday i got her a swing and slide to go with the trampoline and my mum bought her a trampoline for her house. They are all great for getting the kids out in the fresh air.

For every birthday i try and get a small educational toy a puzzle or book.

Lihra

angelsmomangelsmom
shes got alot of arty stuff (tho she just drew on my carpet with a crayon)

am not gettin an outside trampoline, just a lil inside one with the bar on front.

she has a swing see saw n sand pit n nans. at grans she has bikes n bouncy castle (just a lil one) she has a swing at home 2 but our gardens only small.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews