Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I just got back from the Drs...

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
It's not pink eye that I have but a big cyst (not a stye) in the inside of my eyelid... all my lymph nodes are swollen on that side and my blood pressure is high too, which is very unusual for me.. She said it's probably all related Shrug

So, I am going to lay down with a hot compress on my eye so that I can get rid of this thing so they don't have to drain it with a needle!!! Scared ... NO needle is going near my eye!!! Bad!

ellee1984ellee1984
I agree with u on the needle thing tammy they barely can manage to get a needle in my arm a snowman would have more chance in hell than a needle going in my eye.

hope it works for you hun have a look on the net and see if there are any suggestions for alternatives to try

thanks hun, hopefully if I do what the Dr said I won't have to worry about the... uh... needle Scared

I've layed with a hot compress on my eye for a bit and it actually seems to have lost some of the swelling Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
Hug sounds sore Hug hope you are better soon and don't need the needle

thanks, it is and me too!!

ellee1984ellee1984
r u better yet?

yea it is, it's started to drain out now Gag but I guess that's a good thing... sill very red though! Thanks for askin about it hun Smile

AlexAlex Moderator
Glad it is starting to drain. Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Yuk hun, i must admit i'm not a needle phobic, but I'd be a freaked out by a needle in my eye, glad it's started to drain now x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews